Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No, I'm not talking about Christmas, I'm talking about BADD!!!! BADD stands for Blogging Against Disablism Day, and it's a truly spectacular collison of disability bloggers from across the globe. Disablism - or ableism - is basically disability discrimination of any kind. For a better explanation, go to Diary of A Goldfish and read all about it. The Goldfish has been hosting BADD for years now, and for the last two years - going on three now - I've been a part of it. So spread the word and encourage all those in the blogosphere to blog against disablism on May 1st! I'll be there...if I'm not buried under an avalance of homework somewhere.

Blogging Against Disablism Day, May 1st 2010

1 comments :

Adelaide Dupont said...

BADD is indeed a great day for bloggers and everyone with and without a disability.

I say: Prepare the blog right now, unless something special happens closer to the 1st which you would like to cover.

Many of the issues are evergreen.